Sunday 24 June 2012

56. Tie One On.

It's a laid back Sunday for me this week.  Out my window is grey and blah.  So, I've retreated into SL to kill some time and guess what I've ended up doing?  Yep, new blog time.

Mandala had a new release that caught my eye today.  Their new Hokusai Watch that comes in a range of colours and each has the option of a silver or gold face and a casual or formal strap.  I've gone with the silver and casual (cuff) strap as seen in the image below.  As would be expected, this watch is chalk full of rich detail...even if the dial doesn't really keep time.


And I'm wearing culottes.  Yeah, I know.  Shocking!  But, who knew you could throw them together with a more edgier look and make it work?  It works for me at any rate!  Chronokit has these culottes available in 8 colours and 8 patterns.  I stuck with black...it's manly.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Ty

Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Fang Skin (Straw) Clean by Birth
Hair: Milo Black01 by Burley
Eyes: Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow, w4) by Mayfly
Ears: Gemma Earring5+Ear by Rozoregalia
Tats: Love Kills Slowly (Black) by Sleepy Dozer (The Mens Dept.)

Accessories:
Watch: Hokusai Bracelet/Black - Cuff by Mandala
Tie: Smexy Tie Necklace(Cross)/ Urushi Black by Mandala

Clothing:
Pants: Culottes Sarrouel Pants Black by Chronokit
Boots: Military Boots - Loose - Men - Black by hoorenbeek

Poses: Climbing On Up by PNP (MHOHVII Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment