Saturday 18 August 2012

78. The Pier

Alrighty!  Here is my third and final blog featuring my finds from the Fashion Voodoo event.  I suited up with my new threads and headed over to The Pier.  By the way, if you love great live music, you need to check this place out!


I picked up this V-neck with a cool neutral print when I was checking out the D R O P store.  I have to say this is a new store for me.  When you visit them, don't forget to pick up the gifts they have at the front of the store!


I love tats with colour.  And this one from Freaks & Geeks that is available at The Men's Dept. is extremely well done.  The colourful and clear design wraps around your neck/collar bone and wrists.  It works great for shirts like this one!




Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Tyler Tan /05 Fullbeard by Redgrave
Hair/Hat: Le Soliel Hat & Hair - B&W - Licorice Black by Entente
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Northern Dawn, w4) by Mayfly

Tattoo: Play Right Tattoos by Freaks & Geeks (The Men's Dept.)

Accessories:
Bracelet: Multiplex Bracelet by Kosh

Clothing:
Shirt: Mesh V/N Tee Pattern Beige by D R O P (Fashion Voodoo)
Pants: Classic Pinstripe Slacks by D R O P (Fashion Voodoo)
Shoes: Cousteau Shoes by Entente
Poses:Stakey (Lyfe of Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment