Friday 24 August 2012

79. If it ain't baroque...

We are heading into another weekend and I have to apologize for slacking lately.  I'll make it up over the weekend. I swear!  I aim for 8 posts per month and you'll get them!



I made my way through the Collabor88 and came up with these pants.  I came out with these pants from Schadenfreude.  You might have figured their theme: Baroque.



With these flashy, fun and fashion forward pants taking the spotlight, I rounded out this outfit with some high quality pieces that in dark tones as to not compete for attention. 

Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Tyler Tan /05 Fullbeard by Redgrave
Hair: Tyler Dark by Redgrave
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Twilight Steel Shadow, w4) by Mayfly

Accessories:
Gloves: Devil's Finger - Black by 1st Act
Belt: LuckyDeath Belt (Black)  by Hermony
Clothing:
Jacket: Trench Coat - Coal by Epicosity
Shirt: Classic Shirt Black by Redgrave
Pants: Sanguine Panatella by Schadenfreude (Collabor88)
Shoes: Ray Ray - Black by hoorenbeek

Poses:Stakey

1 comment:

  1. very fancy !!! Love the look Tyger!

    xo Lavi

    ReplyDelete