Wednesday 3 October 2012

89. Boot Pants!


I don't know if this drives you as crazy as it drives me, but I just hate when I'm wearing something and the mesh clips or pops through something else that I'm wearing.  The biggest area of concern for this issue has always been with the hem of your pants meeting your boots or shoes.  Well, Tableau Vivant has come up with a solution for those boot issue with their newly released Boot Pants!  These tight fitting pants stay tapered against the leg allowing you to wear almost any boot without the pants popping through.


I also had to pick up the amazing boots that they had used in their promo pictures because well...clearly they are awesome!  I carried the studs through into a cuff on my wrist and finished off the look with the classic staple of the motorcycle jacket.  But, the twist to this one is the python texturing.  You gotta keep things interesting ... especially if you are going with an all black look.  

Take the jump for the details:


The Details for Look 1:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body:
Skin: Tyler Tan /05 Fullbeard by Redgrave
Eyes: Liquid Light Eyes (London Fog, w4) by Mayfly
Hair: Khaos [Black 01] by Raw House
Hair Base: Etched Hair Ga by Jomo
Tattoo: Mash Up Black by Para Designs

Accessories:
Necklace: Shamira Dog Tag Necklace/Black by Mandala
Ring: King Ring by Entente
Cuff: Studded Wristband (Black) by Hermony
Clothing:
Jacket: Leather Biker Jacket 2012/ Python by Grasp
Pants: Boots Pants - Onyx by Tableau Vivant (Available at faMESHed)
Boots: Studded Long Boots (Black) by J's

Poses by Stakey

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I gotta get me those pants. I hate when that happens (my boots or high-top sneaks break through the pants hem). Thanks so much for sharing this one. Rest of the outfit is killer too.

    ReplyDelete