Friday 12 October 2012

92. The Shape of Things...

Exciting news!  For me anyhow...I've decided to launch a shape store.

"Ty'd and True Shapes" has officially landed on Marketplace.  Right now, I only have two shapes (and their demos) up there, but will be adding more as I go.  What made me take this step?  Well, I am often complimented on my look and asked where I got my shape.  So, it only made sense to try my hand at making shapes that suit my personal aesthetic.  My objective is to create shapes that I would wear and to keep the prices reasonable.

That being said, please check out my shapes.  I'd love to hear what you think about them and would value any feedback that you might offer.  So, don't be shy...and definitely feel free to contact me in world via NC or IM.



To get the ball rolling, I'd like to offer you all a special deal.  I'll reimburse your purchase if you are one of the first five people to leave feedback on either shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment