Monday 10 September 2012

84. Embrace Your Fate...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

So, I'm back with some more great stuff from FATEwear today.  I've shown you a couple casual looks and a couple more formal looks in my last post.  This time I've decided to go in the middle ground.  I've even worked in my favourite colour: red!  Or, to be specific Volcano.

Check out the detail in the fabric texture!
FATEwear has a great palette of colours and Damien has even gone out of his way to name the shades.  You won't find white, green or black at FATEwear.  Oh no, you get forest, tundra and void!


I've combined the untucked Hei volcano shirt (tundra tie included) with the tundra pants from the Smith Suit outfit.  This goes against the rule of thumb for FATEwear as anything with the same name is made to fit together.  For example, if a shirt is named Jimmy and pants are named Jimmy.  Those two pieces will fit together perfectly.  But, as you can see here, don't be afraid to mix and match.  Although these designs have different names, they still work together well and look amazing together.

Lastly, check out my awesome new chair that I picked up at faMESHed this month!  It rocks, right? I love these classic designs come to the grid.  Would have liked the leather to be a bit more detailed and it seems the poses are more geared to female AVs.  But, all the same, I have it set up in my library and it looks great!


Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Tyler Tan /05 Fullbeard by Redgrave
Eyes: Liquid Light Eyes (London Fog) by Mayfly
Hair: Sofian Black01 by Burley

Clothing:
Shirt: Shirt - Hei- Volcano (Tundra Tie included) by FATEwear
Pants: Suit - Smith Pants - Tundra by FATEwear
Shoes: Cousteau Shoes by Entente



No comments:

Post a Comment