Friday 7 September 2012

82. Not So Bad ... Pretty Good

Hey All!

Let me take a moment here.  I have to confide in you that I need to slow down on my blog for personal and real life reasons.  So, I apologize to you all for that.  I do appreciate the support of everyone that comes here and I hope that I've helped you out and will do my best to squeeze in some posts from time to time.


Ok, now to the fun stuff.  Not So Bad has released new Joris jeans and the Mason t-shirt with prints.  The jeans are superb in both design and texture.  They have a nice thick cuff at the hem and a higher crotch than their previous releases.  The height of the cuff will allow you to wear any kicks you want without the dreaded clipping of mesh on shoe.  It's important to note that their sizing isn't conforming to standardized sizing though.  I am a medium in standardized sizing and have gone with both a small pant and shirt for these images.


The Mason t-shirts come in a range of colours with a variety of printed sayings.  I've gone with the pink "Bad Hair Day" version of the shirt even if my hair is looking awesome!  The shirt is nicely sculpted but the texture is less refined than that of the jeans.  I also find that the shirt does clip the jeans a bit at the front.  That's not in the case in the back though.  Be prepared to show off some of your ASSets my friends!

Go grab a demo and try these fun casual pieces for yourself.

Ty

Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Tyler Tan /05 Fullbeard by Redgrave
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow, w4) by Mayfly
Hair and Hat: Baseball Cap - Shaggy Black by Argrace

Accessories:
Bracelet: Wristlocker by Hermony

Clothing:
Shirt: Mason t-shirt pink by Not So Bad
Pants: Joris Jeans black by Not so Bad
Shoes: F-Wings by 2Real

Poses: Stakey


No comments:

Post a Comment