Saturday 8 September 2012

83. FATEwear.

Well, I just got a bit of excitement before heading to bed.  I was a runner up in the FATEwear photo contest! (http://blog.damienfate.com/).  I tend not to have such luck.  So, as you can only guess, my skybox has suddenly become a scene from a 5 year olds Christmas morning as I tore open all the boxes and bows.

Here's a the picture that did the trick featuring the free outfit from FATEwear just for joining their subscriber:


I was already looking forward to see this new men's store by Damien Fate to hit the grid since he had a hand in the successful and beloved women's store ColdLogic.  Well, from the items that I received as my price tonight, let me tell you, this store isn't going to disappoint!  Rich detailed textures and well fitted mesh abound in these designs!

It's late, so I just wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the things that I received and get you hyped up for the grand opening tonight at midnight SLT.  Enjoy!

Wearing from FATEwear: Vinnie Shirt in Jungle and John Pants in Void

Wearing from FATEwear: Luke Shirt in Void and Zack Shorts in Void

Wearing from FATEwear: FATEwear Suit: Willard Pants in Desert, Willard Shirt in Lake, Willard Tie in Void and Willard Waistcoat in Void (Bag is the "packaging" of products)

Wearing from FATEwear: FATEwear Suit: Smith Suit in Tundra
So, as soon as that SL clock hits midnight tonight...rush on over to FATEwear!  You won't regret it.

Thanks Damien and the judges for choosing my picture and a huge thank you for the generous prize. Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment