Friday 21 September 2012

85. Going Mono.

Howdy!  Well, here I sit with a new computer.  The old one decided it didn't like to do anything that involved operating.  So, here I sit:  new and improved.  I can actually have shadows on now and move at the same time.  It's insane!

Anyhow, I've had this new vest from Sey to show you for awhile now and I also picked up a bit of inspiration from a great "home" content creator: Apple Fall.

 
 
I'm all for black with a dash of colour for interest.  But, I've been inspired by Apple to go with a clean monochromatic look this time around.  Before I get to the clothes, check out the 2 examples of Apple's work that I've included in my photos.  The Dandelion Pendant Lamp (from the mainstore) and the Ionic Screen (from The Mens Dept. for September).  Notice the dedication to the quality and simplicity of these modern mesh designs for your home.  For me, nothing ads interest to a look more than texture: be it clothing or decor.
 
 
In showcasing the new vest from Sey, I've pulled together a range of black and grey items to play off the monochomatic pattern of the vest.  But, lets be clear.  This colour scheme is my choice!  You will have your choice of a range of patterns on the vests from cheetah prints to stripes to solids.  You will get two versions of the vest in each pack or all of them in the fat pack.  The vest can be worn on it's own or with either the long or short sleeve T-shirt included.  The T-shirts can even be tinted and retextured via the included hud.  The fit of the mesh is amazing and the texturing is clear and detailed. 
 
Check this vest out today if you haven't already.  Whether you are looking to add a bit of style to your jeans or tossing it over a dress shirt, this is a piece that will turn heads.
 
 
Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body:
Skin: Tyler Tan /05 Fullbeard by Redgrave
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow, w4) by Mayfly
Hairbase: Tyler - Dark by Redgrave

Accessories:
Hat: Group Gift Fedora by DECO
Gloves: Low Black Gloves by akami (No Longer Available)
Necklace: Gemma Necklace 2 by Rozoregalia
Belt: Mungo Belt by Not So Bad
 
Clothing:
Vest and Shirt: Gilet (with piping) by Sey
Jeans: Mungo Jeans Grey by Not So Bad
Shoes: Mesh Classic Sneaks (Black) by DECO

Props:
Pendant: Dandelion Pendant Lamp by [AF] Apple Fall
Screen: Ionic Screen by [AF] Apple Fall (Available at The Mens Dept)

Poses: Stakey

No comments:

Post a Comment