Sunday 26 February 2012

I LOVE These Boots!

Lapointe & Bastchild recently released their "Biker" boots for men.  And I'm in love.  I have a closet full of boots in RL, so it's only fitting that these would be the catnip to my Puddy Tat the kyptonite to my Superman.   They come in regular or tall versions (I opted for tall which comes to the knee) and include both a boot and shoe.  Whether you choose regular or tall, there are five different finishes to choose from: Smooth Black, Smooth Tan, Distressed Black, Distressed Tan and Kevlar Black.

Mens "Biker" Tall Boots Men: Smooth/Black by Lapointe & Bastchild


So, I guess the question is "Why the boot-gasm?".  These boots are painstakingly well constructed and full of detail in both the build and the textures.  One look at them and the awesomeness will have you pulled in and wishing you had these in RL too.

No comments:

Post a Comment