Thursday 23 February 2012

Let's get this party started...

OK, taking the big step and starting up my own blog of fashion for men in SL.

The big question is probably "Why start a new one when so many are out there already?".  What can I say, it's a good question and I've asked it to myself several times over the last week.  My friends have assured me that I dress well and have a different point of view from many of the blogs already out there.  All that I am sure of is that I'm me.  I dress in what I like and what I'd wear on the streets of SL.

So, with that, I hope that my voice finds a home and I'm able to help and inspire some of the guys in SL to find their way through the world of being fashionable or at least being presentable.

And what's more fashionable, and impressive, then a striking suit!  I'm kicking off my blog with style and featuring the well crafted and detailed Milano Suit in black by Redgrave. 

n
The Milano Suit - Black by Redgrave





This refined suit is well tailored and comes with both a tie and a bow tie.  The opportunity for styling this suit to reflect your personality doesn't end there.  Redgrave also offers the Milano Aftershow Pack that includes an open shirt with an undone tie and bow tie for a more relaxed and ready to party look.  I teamed this suit up with some of my favourite accessories that I've detailed below to complete the look.


The Milano Aftershow Pack by Redgrave, Allen 2.0 w/Buckle - Black & White by hoorenbeek, Rose Boutineer: Red & White by Illusions, and Cross Mens Ring by NSD

Skin: Reese Skin (tanned) stubble_bodynormal_bald by Birth
Hair: Thibaut Hair - B&W - Licorice Black by Entente
Eye: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Twilight Steel, W4) by Mayfly
Suit: Milano Suit - Black by Redgrave
Shoes: Allen 2.0 w/Buckle - Black & White by hoorenbeek
Ring: Cross Mens Ring by NSD
Boutineer: Rose Boutineer: Red & White by Illusions

No comments:

Post a Comment