Saturday 5 May 2012

39. Skulls...

Happy Saturday!


I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful sunny day like I am up here in the Great (Not White Anymore) North.  Seeing as today is the fifth of May, it wouldn't be hard to figure out my inspiration.



I got these great skull slip-ons at the Narcissus room earlier in the week and the face paint from Muertos!  The shoes are fun and colourful with their playful skull design.  And with everything at Narcissus' Room being under 100L, you really can't go wrong.

The face paint is a little more on the dramatic side but is done extremely well with lots of detail.  It definitely brings your mind back to the beautiful decorated skulls.

Well, I think that's it for.  For now.  I'm heading back outside to enjoy the sun and warmth.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and, in case I haven't said it, I really appreciate you coming by and visiting my blog.  Feel free to drop me a line or leave a comment about ... well ... anything.

Cheers!

Take the jump for the details.


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Evian - Byron Medium by Egoisme
Hair: Army of Me - Charcoal by Shag
Eyes: Deep Sky Eyes (Twilight Steel, w4) by Mayfly
Ears: Human Ear - 15/16" by Gauged
Face Paint: Los Muertos Face Paint - Black by Soul Distraction
Tattoo: Eternity - MM911 by Letis Tattoo

Accessories -
Taped Fists - Taped Fist by Sinistyle
Necklace: S'Wear "Gothic Heart" Mens DogTag by Lapointe & Bastchild

Clothing -
Shirt: 440 volts shirt by Public Enemy
Jeans: Casual Male Jeans Dark Blue by Ispachi
Shoes: Slip-on Skull by {K}Rea (from Narcissus' Room)

Poses: Stakey

No comments:

Post a Comment