Wednesday 9 May 2012

42. Tall, Dark and Mysterious

I had written this whole long winded explanation of this outfit, but I erased it somehow.  I'm special that way sometimes.  Anyhow, this is the third and final look from my visit to the new collection at The Mens Dept. this week.

 The outfit (sweater and pants) are mesh and are one piece.  I definitely makes worrying about your pants breaking through your shirt a non-issue.  I love the texturing and detail of the outfit itself and the only draw back is that it's not lined.  Therefore, you will notice that you can see clear through if you look into a sleeve or the collar of the shirt.

I went outside of my comfort zone a bit and grabbed some long mesh hair and tossed on a pair of my favourite clunky boots.

Enjoy guys and don't forget to head over to The Mens Dept. to check out all the great stuff in this month's collection
















Take the jump for the details.


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs) 

Outfit (Sweater/Pants): Outfit(Leather) by Pumpkin


Everything Else: 
Skin: Crow Skin - summertone by Nivaro
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Twilight Steel, w4) by Mayfly
Hair: Orion Mesh Hair by Wasabi Pills
Eyeliner: Guylinger by LaVie
Boots: Military Boots Loose Men Black by hoorenbeek

Poses: from "Oh Boy - Pack 1) by exposeur at The Mens Dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment