Saturday 17 March 2012

Top O' The Mornin'!

Aye, it's the day to wear a wee bit o' green, m'lad!

I tried out a new photo technique.  My roomie suggested it and I think it turned out pretty well.

I've gone all proper and well dressed with my green blazer and cap!  I even found these nice freebie jeans with a clover on them from Fir in the KMADD freebie area.  Hope you remember to wear some green today (and maybe drink a green pint or two) and have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Take the jump for the details.




The Details:

Body -
Skin: Reese Skin (tanned) Stubble by Birth
Hair/Hat: Boston Flat Cap (fabric) ~ NBII by hoorenbeek & MADesigns
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Deep Emerald, W4) by Mayfly


Accessories -
Scarf: Unisex Scarfs - Checkered fall by Alphamale
Pipe: Pipe by [iSculpt]
Belt: S'Wear "Celtic" Belt: Plain Version by Lapointe & Bastchild
Gloves: Low Black Gloves (No Long Available)

Clothing -
Jacket: Tweed Jacket - Green by hoorenbeek
Shirt: Lazy Tank Top - Stripes - black/white by C.Smit
Jeans: Shamrock Jeans by FIR (from freebie area at KMADD)
Boots: Kboots - Black by Treads

No comments:

Post a Comment