Wednesday 11 July 2012

67. Look To The Sky.

Well, today I guess I was inspired by the blue skies!  Don't worry, I pulled in lots of my signature black too. 


 I'm sporting the classic tee in sky from Entente and teamed that up with their well detailed Couleur Jeans (this is the default colour) and finally the Les Affaires Tie to as some whimsy to the look.  And, hell, I just had to dig out a hat.  Nothing says fun and carefree like a funky hat...or is that just me?  


The great back drop here is from Lisp.  It's the "Sunshine Sky Drapes" with matching rug.  It definitely manages to bring the outdoors inside in a querky and fun way.

Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Fang Skin (Straw) Clean by Birth
Hair: Boys Don't Cry - Black
Hair Base: Hairbase - B&W - Licorice Black by Entente
Eyes: Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow, w4)  by Mayfly
Ears: Gemma Earrings5 by Rozoregalia
Tats: Mash Up Color Medium by Para Designs

Clothing:
Tie: Les Affaires Tie (Black Stripe) by Entente
Shirt: Classic Tee - Sky - Short Sleeves by Entente
Vest: WovenVest Black by Aoharu
Pants: Couleur Jeans - Straight by Entente
Socks: Striped Sock - Black & Silver by Entente
Shoes: Sneakers Miles (Color Classic) by Redgrave

Poses: Stakey

No comments:

Post a Comment