Tuesday 10 April 2012

30. Gabriel Leather Jacket

I've had this outfit put together for awhile and thought I'd share it.  I am loving the relaxed fit and feel of this leather jacket (mesh) from Gabriel.  I'm wearing the brown version, but it comes in 5 other colours to suit your preference.  Well worth checking out a demo.



Take the jump for the details.


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Crow Skin - Summertone by Nivaro
Hair: Smith BLS I by MADesigns Hair
Eyes: Deep Sky Eyes (Glacial Dusk, w4) by Mayfly
Beard: Kingbeard by Nivaro

Accessories -
Necklace: Gemma Necklace2 by Rozoregalia
Bracelets: Cornucopia by Rozoregalia

Clothing -
Pants: New Age Jean - Washed (Mesh) by Adjunct
Jacket: MESH Leather Jacket (Brown) by Gabriel
Shirt: Nills beige by American Bazaar
Shoes: Aviator Loafer - Black Mix by Redgrave

No comments:

Post a Comment