Saturday 28 April 2012

37. Mr.Poet's New Release

Mr.Poet has released a new jacket set that is amazing (as usual).  I know it's been featured in a few places already (check out the posts by Howard Rushwald and Divos Titanium), but I wanted to do my spin on it.  Although the jacket is part of a set, I'm just using the jacket in this instance along with some stuff I've dug up in my inventory.

The jacket itself is chalk full of superb detail.  You will be able to choose from several colours offered up in store and each one will give you control of the lining and metal colours via HUD.



I should note that this jacket is not mesh.  The only negative because of this is that the shoulder pad on the right shoulder doesn't move with your shoulder/arm.  If you have broad shoulders like me, your arm will break through the shoulder pad sculpt.  Not a biggie though.  I'm lovin' this jacket.


Take the jump for the details.


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Vasean Skin - Summertone by Nivaro
Hair: ZOKI - Black I by MADedigns Hair
Eyes: Deep Sky Eyes (Twilight Steel, w4) by Mayfly
Nails: Sinra Nail by Mandala

Accessories -
Necklace: Karma Necklace/sinjyuku red by Mandala
Face Makeup: Male Makeup Futuristic by Egoisme
Eye Makeup: Guyliner by LaVie

Clothing -
Jacket: Flying Jacket - Red by Mr.Poet
Shirt: GothMeshTop - Not Available
Pants: Hesiod - Leather Pants by sYs
Boots: British Boots by E-Clipse

Poses: D.Luxx

No comments:

Post a Comment